The Stay At Home Solution
Select Home Care is an experienced, dedicated and caring organization. Our services are for older adults and disabled individuals who need extended care. As an alternative to long term facilities, our services allow the client to remain at home with exclusive personal care.
We Guarantee Compatibility
We tailor our service to meet the individual needs of each client and we provide a guarantee of compatibility. If adjustments are required we gladly make whatever personnel changes are necessary to ensure that the client is satisfied with the caregiver. Our guarantee offers our clients the peace of mind of knowing they can replace the caregiver at anytime.
Continuity of Care
Because change can be difficult, we strive to maintain the highest level of continuity of service for clients. Having the same caregiver offers priceless stability for clients and family members.
How we differ from our competitors
- No contracts.
- No minimums.
- Flexible and compassionate.
- All staff are hired as W-2 employees.
- We perform a background check of each employee to verify Social Security status, and to be sure driving records are clear and that no criminal records exist.
- We verify three references of past employment for all direct care staff.
- All direct care staff are covered under workers’ compensation insurance, general liability insurance, and employee dishonesty bond.
- We care for older adults and the disabled.
- We offer references from clients and professionals.
Payment Source and Rates
Select Home Care accepts private payment, long term care insurance, and workers’ compensation insurance. Our rates vary depending on the needs of the client. Please contact us for more information.
Professional and Client References
Over the years we have established great relationships with our clients and local and national health care organizations. If you would like we can provide you the contact information to family members or healthcare professional, case managers, social workers, discharge planners and administrators.
Please complete the online questionnaire form to help us get you started.
Be sure to ask about our website promotional program.