You’ve decided that it is time. It is time to choose home care in Pasadena or wherever you live for your aging parent or loved one. This is a process that may be emotionally difficult, but will provide peace of mind once it is complete. After all, the end result is the safety and health of your Pasadena senior.
For many of you, this decision has been a long time coming, for others a change in health status has brought this on suddenly. Regardless, there are 4 categories of questions that you should ask before selecting a home care provider in Pasadena – basic company information, caregiver information, pricing, and other details.
Basic company information
- How long has the company been in business?
- Is it licensed by the state?
- What services are provided?
- Are your caregivers legal residents of the United States?
- What experience do you require?
- Do they have any health care experience?
- Do you provide on-going training?
- Do I get to choose our caregiver?
- What happens if we have a problem with our caregiver?
- What do you charge for home care services?
- Do you accept payment from insurance companies?
- Is financing available?
- Do you accept credit cards?
- What length of contract do you require?
- What happens when our caregiver is sick or on vacation?
- What type of caregiver supervision is done?
Please know that these questions are not all-inclusive. Each situation is different and requires an in-depth conversation with the home care provider. At Select Home Care Pasadena we welcome these conversations. We want you to choose home care in Pasadena with confidence.
I invite you to view a short 2-minute video that describes our mission in providing the best home care in Pasadena and all of our locations.